Thursday, March 1, 2012

Backpain.

I cudn't provide yesterday since I had a very bad backpain, I cudnt move my neck for even saying 'no', I still can't but its no longer an excuse for not posting....

Yesterday was an Ok day, Had a serious issue in my work, I somehow solved it, then there were lots of work but I realized the pain in my back just below the neck, I thought not to do anything.

So I was just passing time, In the evening time since it was last friday of the month we use to have a sort of celebration in the office cafetaria.

The HR called everyone, had the cake for people whose b'day fell in this month and some snacks, It's enjoyment though I largely m not part of it, doesn't suits me.

At that time it start raining, I don't think I remember it raining in the month of february earlier, But it was good, the droplets which are flown with air and when touches you sort of awake you and when it happens randomly and numerously It's great.

I always liked rain, I hardly know any person who don't like it, Well there is an issue or drainage in most part of country but still it's good to get rain once in a while.

After that I informed my lead that I am going home due to backpain, this is the second time I was leaving office early in this month. He smiled and said take proper rest, we will see to it on monday.

Monday I think I have hell lot of work, but i dont feel worried or tensed coz i know life without work is so boring what we need is 'breaks' often.

I had tea, had my dinner and then came back to my place but this pain was/is still there, It's irritating but since it has elongated I have started to feeling comfortable with it.

I slept early than usual around 12 pm and most of my body problems are solved after a good sleep, but I remember waking many time without opening my eyes and feeling the twitch in my neck, In that half sleeping state too I thought tomorrow I would have to carry it, not so in detail but as a notion, and then again I went into sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Sharing such a great post about Back Pain relief.
    https://hubpages.com/health/How-to-Sit-to-Avoid-Lower-Back-Pain
    Must visit if you have a lower or sciatica pain problem.

    ReplyDelete

Your views........