Thursday, March 1, 2012

Great Catch??

One instance can change your day...

It is always said All's well if ends well. I think it's a very natural sort of idea, It's our natural reaction.

But I think it somehow contradicts with other proverb that 'first impression is the last impression'. The former doesn't contradict the later directly but sort of.

As for Day, weather was cool today, Since today was holiday I took an elongated breakfast, Later sat for tea. Just Like Buddha get the enlightenment beneath a tree, i get enlightenment at that place where I have tea.

I see people, Girls , watches and notices even unnoticeable things. Time passes slow and for that moment earth seems lazy in revolving.

I saw a girl on whose T-shirt it was written 'I'm a Great catch'. It made me guess about the girl. Why she chose that T-shirt? By the first time she have seen that T-shirt in some shopping mall, she must have imagined herself with it, She must have thought of the reaction of people when they read, Their reaction would have been her intention.

So what reaction I should give when I know what reaction she is expecting. According to me it's a very cheap statement. It shows person is short on self-confidence and balancing it with such lines.

But then I tried to think is she really such a great catch? She has an okey face, lean thin figure, All in all she is okey, nothing like 'great' which her T-shirt tells about her.

Then I looked at my T-shirt it has the lines 'Moved to geek's World'. What does it tells about me?? What i thought when I bought that T-shirt. Well seriously I didn't think much. It was sort of revealing my condition as a professional, Intention was to inform not to provoke, and ofcourse I am taking pride in my moving to geek's world.

By looking at my T-shirt someone asked to the person he was with 'Geek is different, Nerd is different. What's the difference?.

Before they could ask me I moved from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views........