Thursday, March 1, 2012

Water

Today from our office we had to go some amusement park and for lots of rides. It was good, the atmosphere was vibrant and lots of irresistible girls all around that too in water sports.
Most of the rides were based on fear-factor. It's amazing that we need fear and shock to thrill us.
Three time I felt how does a drowning person feels and once I feared for my life in real sense.
Most of the rides and sports were based to derive your fearfulness as a fun thing. Now when I look back as if anything was there which wasn't on fear factor.

I guess one thing I could name, It was a musical colorful fountain and laser play. There were many fountain of every type and have different combination of colors and laser beam. It was superbly synchronized with the music giving a great artistic effect. So there was no fear there.

However I liked few of water sports not coz they were scary but because all in all they were superb exercises. people don't realize it, They remember getting feared only coz that affects the mind.

Mind is selfish, It tells you the thing it noticed with such an emphasis that you don't realize what your body have to say.

A person behavior on land and on water should have different dynamics. On land whenever we feel feared we start breathing heavily, In water no matter how feared you are you don't have to inhale, coz water wud easily get into your lungs and you wud b prone to drowning.

Long ago some astrologer after watching my hand said that I will die due to drowning. Ofcorse I didn't take it seriously coz I want to face it than being superstitiously coward about it.

But whenever i see oceans and even rivers I find it strangely mysterious. water is the perfect balance between solid and gas hence its bit hard to understand.

When there was tsunami in south asia, I remember some one saying that if you keep standing on the edge you wont get the courage to get in. I think he was true in many ways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views........