Thursday, March 1, 2012

Complexes

Today I was thinking about inferiority complex and Superiority complex.

I think both are nothing but way of comparison, In one you feel bad about yourself while you compare with others, In other you feel good about yourself while comparing yourself with others.

However some people no matter how inferior they are don't get inferiority complex. But the reverse example is rare Superior person are more prone to getting a superiority complex than an inferior person getting inferiority complex.

We have habit of noticing people, We judge them due to our instincts and whatever result we get when we compare with ourselves bit too seriously then we are supposed to get complexes. Inferior or superior.

I for one have had both. For many years I carried an inferiority complex, But then When I tried people I got a superiority complex. And truly speaking superiority complex has done me more harm than any inferiority complex can do.

When superiority complex breaks it's like falling, Whereas when inferiority complex breaks it's like awakening. And we can well assume that awakening afterall enlightens you, falling breaks your morale(or bones).

There was a friend of mine....a big irritant....He had both simultaneously. He had inferiority complex and superiority complex both. He had inferiority complex when he considered things he has faced or facing in his life and he had superiority complex for things he have not seen or not faced.

Also sometime superiority complex is a result of elongated inferiority complex inside out. For example if you have an inferiority complex regarding your studies and you are bit better in games then there is a very good chance of yourself getting a superiority complex regarding your gaming potentials.

It's like balancing ourselves. We try to balance our supposed weaknesses by exaggerating their supposed strength.

I don't know why I got such thought today....But I think I still carry some sort of complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views........