Thursday, March 1, 2012

Buttons

Today I felt like a bonus day, the reason for this is that I was supposed to work today though my weekends are off.
Thing was like this that we were waiting for a mail from the client and according to that I had to work, The mail didn't come yesterday so that means my today was still free.

When I enquired , I realized that the client was a joint venture from Japan and Thailand and since there was vicious earthquake and tsunami in japan so the mail didn't come. We were joking like we first need to ascertain that if the client is alive or not. However I felt that it's not good to cherish on something so unfortunate.

Hence I got this day. And that's why I spent this day for being myself, doing nothing and some sort of meditation with tea.

While having tea i realized that I find girls in shirt very attractive, That prompted em to think deeper as for why and then the only sensible answer I could find was that it's in button. Maybe the desire to unbutton one after another. No other dress provide that facility somehow. I realized that I like unbuttoning as a process in itself, even of my own shirt. But with girls it has got some extra flavor.

Buttons i guess is a great discovery(or invention) by humans. It make me remember the movie 'The curious case of benjamin button'. We don't pay much attention to it but some of the buttons are really crafty. Hook too is similar but I guess button is much more classy than hooks.

Then I watched the match, India lost so nothing there. I bought a new cell today since the earlier was stolen, a real cheap one and in my subconscious I am willing that this too get stolen so that my idea of buying a cheap mobile comes fruitful.

Strange are the dynamics of human's desire. Sometime It exist in a real paradox. You want something but not the thing which comes naturally with that something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views........