Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yours

Today day passed really fast, I woke up half n hour late today, so reached at office half an hour late of my usual time.

In the beginning of the day there was no work, but by the evening I got so much work that I fear this saturday-sunday i would need to go to office to complete it as on monday is the deadline.

I am not worried though. As far as I have seen some work is always better than no work, When there is no work I really feel sleepy and time passes slow, When there is work it passes like 4 hour in one hour. Also since my work needs application of logic so most of work is nothing but heaps of puzzle. Frustration starts when you are stuck somewhere.

However on today's account, I found my lead following cricket, It prompted me to do the same. In last 1 hour I started working and when I got stuck I left for home.

In the midway I was thinking to write a 'love-letter' which ends like 'mercilessly yours'. Then I thought what does that ending signifies, Maybe the person is desperate or psychotic.

What if it ends with 'carelessly yours', maybe the person is 'lazy and careless'.

'Mostly yours' - confused or treacherous

'Masterly yours' - dominating.

'Gracefully yours' - submissive.

'Practically yours' - unsure but practical

'pathetically yours' - pathetic.

'mindlessly yours' - mindless.

'foolishly yours' - foolish

'smartly yours' - more foolish

As for now one can understand the absurdity, Hence it was. Thinking all this I came to home and then fulfilled few of my online liabilities.

And when I was feeling sleepy I thought to write the day's count.

Not a Great day but good thing is that it was not a bad day.

Tomorrow it would be all working and that sense is making me lazy like stone as for now. It's like drinking before moving into desert.

Hence I will listen to the fan's noise and would stop writing this post now.

Proudly yours

Rahul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views........