Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stolen!

After lunch when I got back to my system to work, suddenly i realized that I don't have my mobile with me. I tried to remember if i took it with me, Certainly I did I even watched the time since I was getting late in the morning.

Second thought, It got stolen, But When and How? In a flash all the activity crossed infront of my eyes like a fast-forward. It is sure that It has been stolen then I realized while I was getting down from Bus, That was the only time It could happen.

And thing got clearer, Actually when I was getting down, few people were around the gate and I could now understand their strategy, They jam the way with one excuse or other and since there is little time to get down, your mind is all concentrated on getting down otherwise bus will open, and then in such a situation they could easily take it out.

I told it to the guy who sit beside me and we laughed at it, I said I should have kept listening to the songs on the mobile, that way when he wud hav picked out I wud hav known.

In evening while chatting with shying when I told him He said 'my cell luck is not good'.
I think he is right In one year this is the second time my cell got stolen and one cell of mine is not working.

Now I am looking for really cheap second-hand third class mobile which barely fuflills the requisite to make an attend a call. If any of you guys have such a masterpiece Do send it to me.

Moreover I asked shying if he has girls in his office, He said he has one, really close but she has mustache and he can't think about her, I told mustache is good, it's erotic actually. he replied For him it was a turn off and how can girl with mustache cud be appealing. I said if girls in male attire could be appealing then they cud certainly be appealing with lil mustache afterall it signifies that she has got some masculine hormones.

Women with power is always hit among men, He assured me he will give a second look to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views........