Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cheated by ease!!

Today I was lauded for my working performance in the early half

But I think that's not special enough.

Yesterday I was worried about a part of work, It was the bone of contention, Right now I am leading my lead so there is no point of him helping me that means anyway I have to do that.

I was considering it a hard task and I was not able to start that just thinking about it's complexity, I was feeling flummoxed as in what direction to proceed.

The guy who sits with me asked if i have no work, I said i have a difficult work and I m just preparing myself for that, It wud be huge fight and need extensive intensity so I am taking little relax before it, He smiled.

Then i thought I have to try and I started and Guess what I did it in 5 minutes!!!!!.

It came as a huge relief and a sort of content but then I realized it also brought a sense of getting ditched, The mental preparation I had was unused, The intense approach for which I readied myself wasn't there.

Something similar to calling a soldier to fight for his country and then there is no fight only a handshake, How would the soldier feel??

Ofcourse He would be bit happy that but internally he wud feel strange coz all those charge, all those rawness and energy were ditched with.

I would have felt that I have done a great task if it would have taken 4-5 hours atleast, but since it was completed in 5 minutes I felt like 'much ado about nothing'.

Also another thing I noticed that sometime when you stand at the bank of sea and see the huge strong wave, you would keep postponing your idea to enter into the sea as I was postponing to start the work.

Sometime we don't need to assess too much and need to jump into it at once, Being practical and thoughtful may take your courage away.

We need to be balanced in our approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views........