Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pain but not Trauma

Today was one of those days which is easy enough, you don't count such days for any reason, but still you know the significance coz on these days you can truly be urself in sort of spiritual way.
I didn't think about anything today much so not even feeling tired, But yesterday's hard work in water park sort of awakened my muscles which were in comma since long, Yesterday they were awakened today they were crying I guess.

Any movement and I felt it, Mind was giving full value to those muscles too. It also was feeling good. Pain is good if it's not mental(and also if in limits).

I think pain make us feel valued and alive. Today had a nice nap in the noon which i think was the demand of the body.

Worse part is I will not get the sleep now, since hav slept in day time. Maybe will do something coz mood seems fresh for now, It's those stage where you feel levitated, totally weightless, nothing on your mind.

Ofcourse there are worries and tensions but for now they hav been frozen, for now they have been in cold storage, Mind is not feeling their effect.

It's a beautiful stage when mind denies the dynamism of worldly things and worries, No desires, no greed, not to worry about gains and worrying about results.

It's very much like submerging yourself into something totally. I feel this effect is achieved chemically by Alcohol or maybe few drugs too.

I feel I m fortunate enough for not to rely on such things. It feels like I am lying on a glass which feels like grass and sun is shining behind my back, making everything lightened, so much of so that I can't realize appearance of anything though I am seeing it.

It's beautiful but for a change I am not willing to touch or grab this beauty which is a natural desire in case of beauties of world.

While I was writing it and feeling all that suddenly something broke the dream and now I am listening the sound of fan moving at a speed, imagining it's mechanical part making sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your views........